Eczema is a skin problem : 3% of adult and 20% of all children in the US have this problem.
Atopic dermatitis is the most common form of eczema, and itchiness and inflammation are part of it .
Rashes on the face, knees, wrists, hands and the area behind the knees is also very common .
Pharmaceutical solutions come packed with harmful substances and can cause severe side effects especially at kids.
Dermatologists suggest organic apple cider vinegar combined with some natural ingredients .
- Apply apple cider vinegar regularly to prevent further growth of the bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar is amazing for healthy skin ingeneral .
- Thanks to the great amounts of potassium ACV can relieve allergy symptoms and balance the pH value.
- Fiber in apple cider vinegar will flush out toxins.
Stronger immune system
Relief from itchiness
Apple cider vinegar can ease the itchiness.
Use it in combination with other natural ingredients, and make your own remedy for eczema.
Apple cider vinegar solution
● 2 tbsp. raw and organic apple cider vinegar
● 2 tbsp. purified water
– 2-3 cotton balls
How to use it:
All you need to do is to:
- mix everything
- soak in the cotton balls
- apply on the inflamed skin area
- repeat as needed .
If you have sensitive skin use half a cup of purified water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Thanks for reading…