Raw honey and apple cider vinegar (ACV) are wonderful:
-raw honey with its antibacterial and anti-microbial properties do wonders forour digestive problems, soothes a sore throat and even heal wounds.
-apple cider vinegar is rich with antioxidants and helps in losing weight , cholesterol and blood sugar regulation , helps with digestive issues…
Benefits of using them together are:
- Improves joint health and reduces pain and inflammation
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves digestive health
- Increases energy
- Reduces high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Improves the condition of the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces bad breath
Why it works
ACV and honey interact with the body because our bodies are too acidic (a pH below 7) and even thought ACV is acidic, when ingested into the body, it becomes alkaline.
Our bodies are the best on pH 7.4, and this two products work together and abolish excess acidity in the body.
How to make this amazing elixir
- use raw (and preferably organic) honey
- use apple cider vinegar that has “the mother,” is organic.
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ACV (if you can tolerate the taste, increase the dosage to up to 1 tablespoon)
- 8 oz. warm waterThe taste is not the best but it worth it !
When to drink it
- Drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 20 – 30 minutes before you eat breakfast.
- Drink it every day for best results.
- high consumption of ACV may cause low potassium levels in the body that can lead to bone density loss.
If you are taking medication on a regular basis, ALWAYS consult your doctor first.
Thanks for reading…