High blood pressure or hypertension can lead to damage over time and can increase the risk of health issues like:
-vision loss or
Cholesterol is made by the liver but if it accumulates on the walls of the arteries, it can cause serious health problems.
The plaque build-up happens due to a diet rich in hydrogenated fats and refined carbohydrates.
Bad cholesterol increase can lead to diabetes, hypothyroidism ,heart attack and stroke.
Here is a recipe for powerful remedy to fight against hypertension and cholesterol. Amish use it to boost the immune system.
- 1 piece fresh ginger (grated) (about 1,5 grams/0.05 oz)
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Blend all the ingredients
- keep it in the fridge for 5 days
- split the mixture into 3 equal doses
- – consume it before the meals.
– don’t take more than 3 doses a day. After one week, you will feel the results.
This spice activates an enzyme that increases your body’s use of cholesterol and lowers it.
Garlic supplements lower the high blood pressure and doesn’t have any side effect.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar lowers the blood pressure and balances the body’s pH.
This is a nature’s gift prevents the cholesterol from moving out of blood and before lining the blood vessels.
Lemons are packed with Vitamin B, can soften the blood vessels, make them flexible so it can reduce the blood pressure.
Thanks for reading…