Poor circulation is a health condition and appears as a result of other health problems. The circulatory system sends blood, nutrients, and oxygen throughout the body and if this flow is reduced, the symptoms occur on the extremities.
Obesity, heart diseases, arterial issues, and diabetes or too much smoking, drug abuse, and poor physical activity can lead to poor circulation an silent killer that can successfully be treated with several natural remedies .
- prevents plaque buildup in the arteries,
- improves the blood flow and
- lowers the blood pressure levels.
- improves the nutrient supply and the digestion
- promotes bowel movement
- recommended: t 1.5 liters water on a daily basis.
- prevents the formation of blood clots
- improves the blood circulation
- warms the body.
- packed with capsaicin
- stimulates the blood flow
- strengthens the walls of the capillaries
- relieves the symptoms of poor circulation
- soothes pain, headaches
- tingling sensations in the legs.
Essential Oil from Ginger, Cinnamon and Rosemary
- increase the blood flow .
- enhances the memory and the concentration
- consume it in pills and capsules.
- improves the blood flow
- eliminates the fat deposits on the arterial walls
- reduces the bad cholesterol levels
- Eat fish at least once a week.
- strengthen the walls of the capillaries
- reduce inflammation
- improves the circulation.
Thanks for reading …