People have problems with their hair !
Some people have thinning of the hair without any bald spot and there are many reasons for hair loss and luckily we can treat them using home remedies for hair growth.
Normal for a healthy person is to lose up to 100 hairs a day.
CAUSES OF GENERAL HAIR LOSS are:
• Rapid shedding of hair after child birth
• Hair loss after fever
• Sudden weight loss
• Some medications
• Certain illness and infections
• Severe stress
• Thyroid problems
• Poor diet
SYMPTOMS OF HAIR LOSS are:
• Clumps of hair fall out
• Loss of more than 100 hairs in a day
• Thinning of the hairline
- good nutrition
- good hygiene and
- adequate levels of vitamins and irons
- ensure the growth a of the hair.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR GROWTH
1. Aloe Vera
To moisturizes the scalp and prevents dry itchy scalp you need to:
- Apply pure Aloe Vera gel on the scalp
- massage for ten minutes
- Wait for a few hours and wash the hair with lukewarm water
- Repeat this remedy twice a week
2. Hot Oil Massage
Massage the head and scalp with hot oil to:
- improve the blood flow to the scalp
- rejuvenates the hair follicles
- control dandruff
- prevents hair loss.All you need to do is to:
• Massage the scalp daily with lukewarm oil
• Leave the oil on hair at least for 30 minutes and wash it off
•Or keep the oil on the scalp overnight and wash it off next day morning to get better results
3. Onion Juice
This is one of the oldest and most efficient remedy for hair growth. The sulfur present in the onion juice promotes the production of collagen proteins and help in the growth of the hair.
• Take red onions or shallots and chop it into small pieces.
• Squeeze out the juice and apply it on the scalp
• Keep for 15 minutes and rinse off with mild shampoo
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Keep the scalp clean and healthy and prevents infections and dandruff with simple rinse of the hair with diluted apple cider vinegar.
Provide proteins necessary for the growth of the new hair with :
- Take an egg add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey
- mix well
- apply this paste over the hair
- let it sit for twenty minutes
- rinse with cool water and mild shampoo
6. Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and hence promotes hair growth so:
- drink green tea 3-4 times a day
- apply warm green tea on your scalp
- let it sit for one hour
- rinse off the green tea with cool water to get shiny hair.
7. Banana And Honey
- mash one banana
- add one tablespoon of honey
- mix and apply the mask on the hair
- wash it off after 45 minutes
For extra tips watch the video:
Thanks for reading …