This mini-plan for both men and women can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. What is best about it is that it can be done in the commodity of your home and you do not need to visit the gym nor use any special equipment.
Make sure you drink lots of water and find a proper time to exercise on a daily basis. You should exercise from 45 to 60 minutes daily.
Let’s take a look at the 10-day plan you’ll need to follow:
Twenty squats, twenty-five second wall sit, fifteen seconds plank, ten butt-kicks, ten sit-ups, thirty-five jumping jacks and twenty-five crunches.
Ten squats, ten push-ups, thirty seconds plank, twenty butt-kicks, forty-five seconds wall-sit, and ten jumping jacks.
Forty seconds plank, thirty-five seconds wall-sit, fifty jumping jacks, fifteen squats, twenty push-ups, twenty- five butt-kicks, and thirty crunches.
Thirty seconds plank, sixty-second wall sit, twenty push-ups, thirty-five butt-kicks, twenty crunches and thirty-five squats
Twenty-five squats, sixty-second plank, thirty push-ups, thirty crunches, fifty-five jumping jacks, 50 seconds wall sits, 5 but-kicks and forty sit-ups.
During the weekend you should rest
Weekly plan for cardio workout:
– 30 -seconds sprint, 30 -seconds jog (5x)
– 35- seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog (6x)
– 45-seconds sprint, 60-seconds jog (7x)
– 50-seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog (8x)
– 55-seconds sprint, 30-seconds jog (7x)
– 60-seconds sprint, 50-seconds jog (6x)
– 65-seconds sprint, 45-seconds jog(7x)
– 70-seconds sprint, 50- seconds jog (8x)
– 75-seconds sprint, 40 seconds jog ( 7X)
– 80-seconds sprint, 30 seconds jog (8x)