In today’s world, we face increasing amounts of chemicals than ever before. It’s present in our food, household products and even in the air.
In addition to toxins in our environment, our bodies are also filled with internal toxins caused by stress hormones, emotional disturbances, anxiety and negative emotions, all creating free radicals that wreck our health.
The changing weather causes development of many diseases, especially colds. Fortunately, there are simple, natural ways to prevent colds as well as to improve our health. One such ritual is drinking a cup of the powerful and popular Ayurvedic tea –a mix of lemon and ginger.
This ginger lemon tea will remove the toxins from your body and provide numerous health benefits. These two ingredients when combined together will improve the digestive health, restore your appetite, improve the circulation, fight allergies and give the entire immune system a boost. Also, this tea will stimulate the salivary glands and intestines. Moreover, the balance of the whole organism will be restored.
GINGER LEMON TEA RECIPE
– 2 inches (5 cm) ginger root
– 4 cups (1 L) filter water
– 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic lemon juice
– 1-2 tsp (5 ml) whole stevia leaf or honey
– You should chop ginger root and boil it in filtered water for at least 20 minutes.
– Add lemon juice, stevia or honey to sweeten.
You can drink it either hot or cold in small sips.
IN CASE OF ALLERGIES, RESPIRATORY TRACT CONGESTION, RUNNY NOSE OR SINUS ISSUES FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Grate the ginger into a pot filled with water. Add the lemon juice afterwards and boil.
2. Once boiled, cover the mixture and let it stand for around 5 minutes.
3. Strain it, and then add honey to taste.
4. Sip your tea slowly.
Besides being effective in treating flatulence and enhancing the flow of body fluids, this tea is also efficient in eliminating toxins from the body.
This tea is ideal for individuals with impaired circulation, problematic respiratory system, as well as people suffering from excessive production of mucus.