Squats are intense and hard to perform so we recommend other butt exercises that will strengthen your butt and thighs. Results in just a few days.
The Best Butt Exercises
- First put your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips
- cross your left leg behind you
- step backward and lower your right knee toward the floor
- make a pause
- press into your left heel as you stand
- extend your right leg into a side kick
- after 60 seconds switch your legs.
- do 10 repetitions.
Hydrants with Leg Extension
- get on the floor with all your fours
- bend your knees hip-width apart
- put your wrists stacked over your shoulders
- lift left knee toward the ceiling
- extend the left foot straight out to the side
- 2 sets of at least ten reps
- Step Ups
- Stand in front of a chair
- put your left foot on the chair
- put your right knee forward and up
- return to resting position
- don’t lower your back
- 20-30 repetitions.
- Bear Plank Leg Lifts
- start with plank position
- put your shoulders stacked above your wrists
- bend the knees
- bend your left knee to 90 degrees
- squeeze your gluts
- raise your right heel up
- take a break
- return to starting position
- repeat with the other leg
- 5 reps.
- Single-Leg Deadlift with Kettlebell
- start with holding a kettlebell in your right hand
- then lift your left foot slightly
- lean forward while raising the left leg
- return to starting
- repeat 10 times .
For extra tips watch the video below:
Thanks for reading …