Around 65% of women dye their hair with hair dyes full with chemicals that have a negative effect on the overall health.
National Cancer Institute says that 5000 chemicals are use in these dyes.Most of them are carcinogenic and can cause ovarian cancer, leukemia, and bladder cancer.
We always recommend to go natural so here are some natural ways to dye your hair:
- Simply make a cup of strong coffee,let it cool down, mix with several cups of conditioner and two tbsp of coffee grounds.
- Shampoo the hair , afterwards pour the coffee,let it sit for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off with apple cider vinegar and warm water.
- Simply put three to five tea bags in two cups of boiling water and add a bit of conditioner and a bit of dried sage.
- Apply and let it sit overnight.
- Rinse in the morning.
- For red color : calendula, marigold, rosehips, and hibiscus.Just simmer the herbs in boiling water for 30 minutes,strain,cool , pour and let the hair to dry naturally.
- For darker shade : rosemary, sage, and nettle. Just simmer for 30 minutes in boiling water, strain ,cool ,apply,let it sit for 60 minutes and then rinse.
- For blond hair: chamomile, calendula, and marigold. The procedure is same as the ones previously .
Beet and carrot juice
- Simply make a cup of juice from beets or carrots, add a bit of coconut oil,
- pour it onto your hair
- wrap the hair in a nylon bag
- let it sit for an hour
- rinse and spray it with apple cider vinegar.
- Mix one cup of henna powder with two cups of lemon juice
- let it sit for 6 hours
- apply it onto the hair,
- wrap it in a nylon bag and leave it for 3 hours
- All you need to do is to spray lemon juice onto the hair and brush it.
- Let it sit for several hours and rinse.
- Repeat few times for optimal results.
- crush several walnut shells
- boil them for 30 minutes
- let it cool down
- straining the content and applying it onto the hair
- let it sit for one hour.
Thank for reading…