Vinegar, one of the oldest remedies, used for household , cooking and all sorts of health issues .
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar :
- 3 small apples (core and peel included, no stem)
- 3 tsp raw sugar (I used muscavado)
- filtered water to cover
- Wash and chop your apples
- put them in a clean wide mouth jar.
- mix the sugar with 1 cup of water and pour on top of the apples
- add more water to cover the apples
- cover the jar with a paper towel
- put it in a warm, dark place for 2-3 weeks
- strain out the liquid and discard the apple pieces
- return the liquid to the same jar and cover it again (same paper or cheesecloth)
- put it to the same place to sit for another 4 to 6 weeks, stirring with a plastic or wooden spoon every few days
- Transfer it to a bottle with a lid and begin using it.
10 reasons from the long list of Apple Cider Vinegar benefits :
1. Balances the Entire Immune System (lower the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease)
2. Removes Teeth Stains and Makes them Stronger And Whiter ( apply the vinegar directly on your teeth and rinsing it afterwards)
3. Provides Strong Antiviral Effects( acetic acid from ACV will kill bacteria and prevent them from multiplying and reaching harmful levels)
4. Regulates pH Balance(acetic and malice acid balance the entire inner body system and maintain a healthy alkaline pH level)
5. Regulates Blood Sugar And Blood Pressure
By adding ACV in your meals, you’ll keep the blood sugar stable and reduce your blood pressure, which is a major risk factor.
6. Aids Digestion And Removes Toxins From Your Body
7. Clarifies, Cleans and Improves the Quality of the Skin( make a toner (one part vinegar to two parts water) to reduce age spots and blemishes. At night, before bed, apply by rubbing )
8. Helps in Weight Loss ( suppress appetite and help you lose some weight just add ACV into a glass of water and drink it every morning)
9. Soothes Sunburns and Heals Bruises (apply on the affected area using a clean towel )
10. Makes your hair Shinier and Thicker (just put some apple cider vinegar on your hair after using your customary shampoo. Do this once in a week ).
ACV is so much more than a salad dressing!
Thanks for reading…