Stretch marks are long, narrow lines on the skin surface and they usually appear on the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, shoulders, buttocks, and breasts. Rapid weight gain, pregnancy, heredity, stress, and puberty are just some of the reasons for their appearance .
Here e have some natural remedies for treating this anoying problem:
- Simply rub fresh lemon juice gently in circular motions on the stretch marks.
- Leave it for 10 minutes .
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat until you get the wanted results.
– one tablespoon of raw sugar,
-a few drops of lemon juice,
- Then apply by rubbing it gently.
- Repeat the procedure every day for a month.
- Simply cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
- Rub each slice on the stretch marks for a few minutes.
- Let it dry .
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- You will need two egg whites.
- Whip them with a fork and apply a thick layer with a makeup brush.
- Let them dry .
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Moisturize with olive oil.
- Repeat once a day for at least two months.
- Simply rub the magic Aloe Vera gel directly on the stretch marks.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat everyday until you get wanted results.
- Just apply some castor oil to the stretch marks with gently massage .
- Massage for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the area with thin cotton cloth.
- Apply heat with a hot water bottle for 1 hour.
- Repeat daily for one month.
Thanks for reading…