The teeth are the hardest substances in the human body. They are essential for chewing, and very important in speech.
Parts of the teeth include:
• Enamel: The hardest, white outer part of the tooth. Enamel is mostly made of calcium phosphate, a rock-hard mineral.
• Dentin: A layer underlying the enamel. Dentin is made of living cells, which secrete a hard mineral substance.
• Pulp: The softer, living inner structure of teeth. Blood vessels and nerves run through the pulp of the teeth.
• Cementum: A layer of connective tissue that binds the roots of the teeth firmly to the gums and jawbone.
• Periodontal ligament: Tissue that helps hold the teeth tightly against the jaw.
A normal adult has 32 teeth, which have erupted by about age 13
This remedy is all natural and has NO side effects because is made mainly of baking soda and coconut oil.
It will make your teeth to shine with a white smile in just a couple of minutes.
How to make it:
In a glass jar mix equal amount of coconut oil and baking soda and put it in the fridge, or in the bathroom.
Use this homemade pasta instead of your toothpaste and the effects are noticeable after the first use!
-if you have cracked lips, rub a small amount of coconut oil on your lips to get original splendor back.