The spinal column is of high importance for our body as it protects it and provides proper support. Therefore, we need to take proper care of it and avoid back damage.
Long periods of sitting lead to pain and damage to the spine. Therefore, we suggest several pieces of advice which will help you prevent additional complications and treat the pain.
We present you an exercise which can be done at the benefit of your house. This exercise will help you adjust your back and offer a pain-free life. You can perform this exercise for 2 minutes and release the stress from the everyday life.
You will need:
– 1 strap (You can replace it with a towel or another big fabric)
– 1 mat carpet
1. Lie on the flooring with your legs strongly extended. Rest your head easily on the floor or support it with a folded blanket. Then, exhale and flex the left knee. Draw the thigh into your upper body. Hug the thigh to your stubborn belly. Press the front of the ideal thigh heavily to the floor, and push actively through the best heel.
2. Take the strap and loop it around the arch of the left foot and hold it in both hands. Then, inhale and align the knee, pressing the left heel up toward the ceiling. Walk your hands up the strap till the elbows are completely extended. Keep your shoulder large and the hands high on the strap.
3. Extend up first through the back of the left heel, and as soon as the back of the leg between the heel and sitting bone is totally extended, lift through the ball of the big toe. Draw the foot of the raised leg into the pelvis while increasing the stretch on the back of the leg.
4. Either remain in this stretch, or turn the leg external from the hip joint, so the knee and toes aim to the left. Pinning the top of the best thigh to the flooring, breathe out and swing the left leg out to the left and hold it a couple of inches off the flooring. Keep with the rotation and bring the left foot in line with the left shoulder joint. Then, breathe in to bring the leg back to vertical.
5. Hold the vertical position of the leg around 2 minutes, and the side position for an equal length of time. Then, go back to vertical release the strap, hold the leg in location for 30 seconds and after that slowly launch as you breathe out. Repeat on the right for the very same period of time.
Advantages of Reclining Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose.
– Extends hips, thighs, hamstrings, groins, and calves.
– Enhances the knees.
– Promotes the prostate gland.
– Improves food digestion.
– Eases a backache, sciatica, and menstrual pain.
– Restorative for high blood pressure, flat feet, and infertility.